Tuesday, December 25, 2012

i told you, merry berry christmas!

first of all, 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I just stay at home and bored. but to raise my mood from this boring day,  so I wanted to post something about Christmas, yeah picture these photos is just a little of my christmas thing , it's a christmas gift from my lovely friend anyway, i really love it and it's too cute for me by the way hahaha .
but no matter what Christmas is something that can not be forgotten and passed every year, especially with the wonderful rain that characterizes the days leading up to Christmas. I think Christmas is a peaceful , we share the love for people. the love,  that is different from when we celebrate valentine for sure hahaha








once again, MERRY JOLLY CHRISTMAS!
i'll post some of my new looks! 

so here'e the teaser :


keep in touch guys! :*
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment