Tuesday, July 12, 2016

hey i'm back!

Hi guys! this time, i'll show u guys the details about my latest post on my lookbook. 
these photos has taken since last year by my awesome photographer friend, kezia! i love every single shots to the extend that i'm confused to choose which photos should i post on my blog loll



About my outfit, the concept is just to show a chic yet simple with a feminism touch, so i dressed up wearing a yellow collar top within flamingos pattern on it so it looks chic. Honestly i never bought a color full clothes before and this one was my first time to wear it, hmm i don't know sometimes i don't feel much confident with the color because it's too bright and kinda too much for me but sooner or later maybe i'll start to loving those color because it's fresh hehe i combined it with a navy blue palazzo pants to give a simple impression and of course a dark color pants so it doesn't look too much with the bright color shirt. I really love with this pants because its high waist and makes my legs a little bit longer (and taller). For the last, i wear heels to give the feminism touch,
and walla! here's the results, scroll scroll scroll down below !!


oh! this one is my fave and i use it as my Instagram's profile pict LOL!





ANYWAY, during my end of semester holiday, i did a short vacay with my family and i'll post it up really soon so stay tune guys!




Outfit's details :
top - zara
pants - zara
shoes - staccatto 


if you a do a lookbook, please click the hype button down below , thankyou guys for reading hope you enjoy it and stay tune on the next post, xx!



No comments:

Post a Comment