Sunday, August 14, 2016

L O O S E




So sad that my holiday's come to an end. New semester, new chapter, and i hope that new greater things will come as well. 

Oversized dress has been my current fave, i'd prefer oversized dress than oversized shirt because i love the way it gives such a preppy look on me and i can wear it with any kind of clothes and very worth to wear it like many times. 

This time, i choose to be very minimalistic and a little bit monochromatic kinda day. With this oversized dress which is dark grey, so it gives me a perfectly loose look (not too loose), i paired it with the lace-up flats which's being popular lately, its shoelace tied up to around my ankle that makes something "more" to my look. It always goes right when it comes to the black furry clutch as my complement look. You can also go out with this look when you want to chill out on weekdays but you still want to be dressed up and look cool so yeah, i think this look is the answer. 

I won't talk too much, so i here's some of the details, scroll down! 









Outfit's Details:

Dress - Grinitty
Clutch - Charles & Keith
Shoes - Tututoe

As usual, don't forget to visit my lookbook and click the hype button down below. Hope you guys have a great Sunday, xx!
Stay tune!

E-mail : christinalee396@hotmail.com
Instagram : chrstinalee

No comments:

Post a Comment