Tuesday, August 30, 2016

LAZY TUESDAY



Still in my holiday mood and not ready yet to face back my uni-life soon. This mood stands untill it makes me dressed up like "i don't wanna go anywhere except my bedroom" lol. 




So, since it's such a long holiday, i was talking about doing a photo shoot at the rooftop with my bestie, Mellynda (u know this roof top session is one of our bucket list..lol). Not trying to be cheesy, so.. yeah we made it till the roof top even we had to play hide and seek with the security guards there just for the sake of my blog post LOL, luckily we took some of goods photos tho, scroll down too see the details!







well i'm the person who really into basics clothes because i can wear them anywhere anytime, and so easy to pair it with any clothes. This time, i play it with a full pattern palazzo pants that gives me an effortless cool look, that's why i love basics! so I can play them till become something cool. As always, combined off the look with my favorite pair for my toes...sandals. Eventhough it still give a casual look so it's really fine to go out on it. To make it prettier i wear bracelets so it doesn't look too plain also a small black bag so it match with my sandals. 



Outfit's details : 

Top Zara
Pants - maje
Sandals Birkenstock
Bracelets - Louis Vuitton
Bags - Louis Vuitton

HYPE my lookbook, and click the button down below! hope you enjoy it and have a nice day,
 stay tune xx!




No comments:

Post a Comment